Full-Stack Software Engineer
Are you ready to solve problems and challenge with complexity? If so, join our team of talented IT professionals who share an endless passion and constant focus on first-class customer service. At Glorri, we foster a fast-paced and family environment where members are supportive, friendly, and welcoming.
We’re looking for a Full Stack developer who will take a key role on our team. Our Full Stack developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development.
- Collaborates with Business Analysts to confirm understanding of business requirements
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front end website architecture
- Develop back end website applications
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Ensure responsiveness of applications
- Test and fix bugs or other coding issues
- Ensure cross-platform optimization for mobile phones
- Develop RESTful APIs
- Design overall architecture of the web application
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity
- Experience in Mobile/Web App Development
- Excellent organisation skills, to plan the use of people and resources to meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills, to motivate and lead your project team
- Good communication and negotiation skills, to manage expectations
- The ability to use your initiative and make decisions under pressure
- Technical knowledge related to the project may also be required.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection
Preferred technologies: NodeJS, AngularJS, Typescript, MongoDB