- Building sustainable coding that may be used in the future.
- Ensuring the feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Enhancing performance of the main front-end website.
- Analyzing code, requirements, system risks, and software reliability.
- Collaborating with front-end and back-end web developers.
- A university degree in computer science or related field
- Up to 1 year of related IT experience.
- Experience with JS frameworks (Angular.js or Angular; React, Vue.js etc.)
- Experience in architectural patterns (Factory Method, Singleton, Decorator etc.)
- Experience in writing and consuming APIs. (REST)
- Experience with Node.js, nvm
- Experience using npm
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience with one or more backend frameworks (Meteor, Next, Express)
- Analytical thinking ability
- Knowledge about various programming techniques (OOP, FP etc.)
- Good knowledge of technical English; knowledge of Russian is desirable.
- Any certificate in the field of programming languages or computer sciences is a plus.