IT Infrastructure Monitoring Specialist
- Create, develop, and submit network quality and performance reports, such as periodical ones, and dashboard events.
- Maintains the logs from critical banking systems and applications
- Configure and maintain central monitoring platforms;
- Perform daily health checks and break/fix support on monitoring platforms;
- Ensures accurate logging incidents
- Completes initial diagnosis and progress all issues in a timely fashion to meet customer SLAs, resolving the incidents wherever possible
- Monitors Risks, Issues, Action Logs and Dependencies
- Manages service desk, monitoring tools mailboxes
- Escalates tickets to the appropriate Specialists if required
- Maintains full ownership of ticket through its lifecycle and Incident Management process.
- Works with engineers to resolve incidents
- Ensures updates to the Knowledge Base (KB) with all troubleshooting performed and, if applicable, the resolution are made.
- Manage new technology integrations into monitoring systems;